08 May 2008

I Need a Shrink!

One click. That's all it takes to make my mommy-blog (mlog!--yes, you read it here first!!!) public. I can't do it. I've hovered on the button one too many times but I can't click it. It scares the bejesus out of me. Same with Friendster. I have pics to show, but when I get to the upload page, I cower. I feel uneasy. Obviously, I have issues. I hope someday to overcome this fear.

But don't get me Dr. Phil. I want Dr. Paul.

David got me hooked on a new HBO series, In Treatment. It's a talkie, so it looks really boring. But once you watch and listen, it really gets to you. Somewhere, trophies for a Golden Globe and an Emmy are being crafted for Gabriel Byrne.

4 comments:

TEDO said...

i have no HBO so i don't get a chance to watch the series. in fact, i don't have cable. :(

Anonymous said...

we have no hbo too, aussie cable sucks big balls!

dai, don't worry too much about that fear, I have so many lj entries on private mode that no one's read. It's quite normal. But if you really want to blog and keep it semi private, I think there are some blogs (not lj) where you can change the settings and just invite some ppl to read it.

Btw, click on the link for my new preg blog, I moved it :)

Anonymous said...

I know so many mums who are like you. It's a personal thing, of course.

I try to be very wise and very cautious about what I put on my blog. It's not aboung being fake and just posting about the good stuff. But there are things that are better kept out of the virtual world. To be honest, for me, I don't take blogging too seriously. It's more like a hobby--something fun to do.

And now that I am photographing other families, I have to be careful about using their photos as well!

JZ said...

thanks, guys, for the encouragement and understanding!

tedo--if you go to the show's website, you can watch a few episodes for free.