15 April 2008

Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven!.....7!

Funny how, after seven years of marriage, I still learn something new about my husband. Like this weekend. We went on a roadtrip and decided to stop by a Filipino food store. I got the staples: pan de sal, sinigang mix, bihon, sotanghon, atbp(!). Then I saw, in a glass enclosure, three rows of piping-hot siopao. Row 1 was chicken; Row 2, pork; and Row 3, dog meat. (I kid, it was a combo). Not knowing which flavor to get, I ran back to the car to ask him what he wanted. He came back to me with this: I DON'T EAT SIOPAO. Who doesn't like siopao!!!

This year, we didn't go on a vacation as is our anniversary tradition. We were going to take the little boy to a car show; instead, we brought the car show home. Check out our new baby...


8 comments:

Toron said...

oooo pretty baby!!!! car sex!!! bunyagi dayon hahahaha

dog meat? really??? wtf! in america???

JZ said...

bitaw- binuang ra nang dog meat oy! they'd be imprisoned here! :-)

Anonymous said...

Has it really been seven years????? And I do remember where that line comes from! :D

Niiiiice car! We're getting rid of the Mini soon. I want a Honda too!

JZ said...

we almost got a scion xb. so glad we didn't coz i love this car!

Anonymous said...

Does jakob poot-poot like it too? I want the new honda civic. It looks like a Robocar!

JZ said...

poot-poot definitely loves the civic. we were gonna get the base model lx but the dealership ran out, so we went one step up with the ex--which is good coz he's loving the moon roof!

TEDO said...

wow! very sleek car. it's beautiful.

...really? dog meat ang gisaksak sa siopao? asa gikan ang karne?

JZ said...

binuang ra lagi na oy! uwat pud mo tanan. hahaha...