09 January 2006

I Should Have Seen This Coming

Dearest friends,

I have been keeping a secret for quite some time now, and I feel the time has come for me to confess.

Four months ago, I tested positive for hCG.

As you can imagine, this news came as quite a surprise to me and David. I underwent several tests to validate the accuracy of the result and all of them came back positive.

Things changed since that fateful day. Now, I’ve become slower, weaker, and sometimes, more irritable. I get tired very easily. Oftentimes, I fall asleep just watching TV and yet, I keep tossing and turning every night, unable to find a comfortable position. From what I have read, things will become even more uncomfortable in the coming months.

But I’m ready to face the challenges of this condition. Thankfully, I have David by my side. He has been very supportive and understanding. Without him, this would have been very difficult. (He is, by the way, partly responsible for this.) I also know that you, my friends, will be there to support me, and I thank you for that.

Finally, I take solace in the fact that this condition will not last forever. It will, however, bring forth a responsibility that I will carry for the rest of my life.

To learn more about hCG,
click here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ! Congratulations! After all, babae ka gyud, Ning!

Best wishes......

Anonymous said...

yati ka! na kuyawan tawon ko.

shets, gi-unhan mi ninyo. ahehe.... congratulations... very very happy for you. we gotta catch up on the phone lines very soon..

mucho love!

Anonymous said...

Yawa ka!!!

But I was suspecting it was a joke kay you didn't sound dying on the phone man hahahaha.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay!!! Everywhere I turn, there are hCG victims, is it a sign? ;)

Anonymous said...

wa ka nangala ug mangga nga hilaw ug uyap? -- tedo

Anonymous said...

tedo, ako, nangala ana.

JZ said...

salamat, salamat! sa mga na-uwat, ug sa mga wala--salamat sa inyong tanan!!!

we are very happy, indeed. we will keep you posted with updates as they come along. I may even post a picture or two.

thanks, again, everyone.

(tedo, thank goodness wala ko nangala ana! lisod na pangitaon diri...)

Anonymous said...

Unsa man diay imo gi-pangala, neng?

Balut? ;)

p.s.
Yo, thanks again for the call! Twas fun!

Anonymous said...

neng added you to LJ na :)

Anonymous said...

unsa imong gipangalaan diay? -- tedo

JZ said...

kalu-oy sa diyos wala intawon ko nangala. mahilig ra ko ug prutas karon. wala pud ko'y gana mu-kaon. ngano kaha...

Bergsethkrfg said...

Unsa man diay imo gi-pangala, neng? Balut? ;) p.s. Yo, thanks again for the call! Twas fun!