08 February 2008

"Free" Time

I swear, I'm not being lazy. I was really swamped these past three weeks. I had two back-to-back projects on tight deadlines. So any "free" time I had, I spent working. I finished the second project this afternoon, so here I am tonight, writing whatever pops into my head.

How about this: A typical day in the life of JZ.

6 am: I wake up. More like, David wakes me as best he could. Then we drive to the train station.

7 am: Breakfast.

8 am: Reading time/play time.

10 am: Jakob's nap time. "Free" time. Work, work, work.

12:30 pm: Lunch.

2 pm: Playgym.

4 pm: Jakob's second nap time (if I'm lucky). More "free" time. Work/clean/work.

5 pm: Cook dinner.

6 pm: Pick up David at the train station.

7 pm: Dinner.

9 pm: Jakob goes to bed.

9:30 pm: Work/Surf/email/blog.

11:30 pm: Clean up.

12:30 am: Bed time.

And somewhere in the middle, I manage to make phone calls, do the dishes, take a shower, pay the bills. So you see, I'm not that busy at all. I have all the time in the world!

4 comments:

Toron said...

hehehe na guilty hinuon ko da nga namugos sa imo mag blog hahaha, i like your schedule actually :)

JZ said...

haha...don't feel guilty. i need the push every now and then. salamat!

Anonymous said...

All hail the busy mum! Sounds a lot like my sked. It's so funny.. the minute I put Aeyen on her cot for a nap, I'm out of the room like a flash, trying to get things done. Doe Jakob entertain himself well? Or does he--like my girl--want to be around you all the time? She's going through that clingy stage at the moment. She screams bloody murder every time I'm out of her line of vision. :P

JZ said...

he's good with his naps. as long as he has books in his crib he's all set. it's at night that he gets clingy. probably because we make such a big deal out of it--lots of routine before bedtime. now we just treat it as naptime. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!