27 January 2007

My Movie List

Below is a list of movies that I can watch anytime, over and over again. I say that because whenever I channel-surf, any one of these movies always makes me take my thumb off the remote. These are the movies that make David say, "You're watching that again?!"

Before I give you the list, a little disclaimer:
1. This is NOT a list of my favorite movies.
2. These are NOT all good movies. In fact, some of them are awfully bad, yet I can't help but watch them.
3. This is NOT a final list. I may add titles from time to time.

So here goes....

-American President
-Before Sunrise (added 2/8)
-Before Sunset (added 2/8)
-Birdcage
-Christmas Story
-Christopher Guest Movies (Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, Mighty Wind)
-Coming to America
-E.T.
-Ferris Bueller's Day Off
-Harry Potter - all four
-Home Alone
-Kill Bill - Vols. 1 & 2
-Lord of the Rings - all three
-Love Actually
-Madagascar
-Matrix - all three
-Monsters, Inc.
-Mr. & Mrs. Smith
-My Cousin Vinny (added 8/13)
-Napoleon Dynamite
-O Brother, Where Art Thou?
-Office Space
-Other Sister
-Others
-Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio (added 9/24)
-Rat Race
-Signs
-Sixth Sense
-Uncle Buck
-What's Eating Gilbert Grape

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

psychic man gud ko neng mao na pareho tag entry hehehe...

may pa mo, ang ibalik ibalik diri kay grabe ka bati as in, plus, this is the season of bad tv in oz, ga bittorrent na lang mi

JZ said...

I haven't been watching a lot of movies these past two weeks--been following the aussie open.

I'm actually watching the men's finals right now. Was gonna watch it live at 4 am here, but i went to bed so late, so i recorded it instead. Roger is so much fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

now that got me thinking of getting a dvd of the other sister. i love juliette lewis! :)

JZ said...

she's underrated. and so is giovanni ribisi (definitely). the movie was so-so, but i think they were both really good in it. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the following Brit films?

About a Boy (Hugh Grant, Rachel Weisz)
Keeping Mum (Rowan Atkinson, Maggie Smith)
Kinky Boots

They're really good! So very un-Hollywood and so very funny. In the typical, sarcastic British way.

Anonymous said...

What we always, always watch again and again are the Pixar films:

Shrek 1 & 2 (mga ika-1 million times na jud!)
Finding Nemo
Mr Incredibles
Monsters
Cars

and then we went through a James Bond phase where we watched ALL the Bond films even from the days of yore.

JZ said...

Loved About a Boy. Never seen Keeping Mum and Kinky Boots. Among the pixar filsm you mentioned, Monsters, Inc. is my fave.

I was in Grand Central one day walking behind this family with two boys. Just for kicks, I said out loud, "Mike Wazowski!" The two kids turned to me and gave me the biggest grin. That was cute.

Anonymous said...

Hehehee! That was really cute.